As a company owner, you are no newcomer to the idea of negative comments. A negative comment can happen, no matter how good your work is or how many people love your business.
The customer will remember the organization who is paying attention to what their user expects. You must be answering completely to any comment you get. Building relationships with your client and creating social evidence for potential clients.
Respond user reviews, particularly when they’re awful, can help you take the right decisions as a company owner and this learning process will increase the quality and the reputation of your business.
How to make peace with bad Comments
– Convince them to directly contact you to fix whatever problem they have.
– Respond in a manner that makes things clear to a third party.
– Be helpful, and stop arguing.
– Admit when it’s your fault.
– Look at it from their perspective.
– Be quick to admit.
How to respond to a positive Comments
– Thanks to the client and be specific for the positive review.
– Use the business name and keywords in your review response to the good review.
– Add a little marketing to your review response.